Continuous improvement and innovation in the engineering department has since long contributed to the development of high-quality Qublock ball valves this has led to stable and safe plant operations.
|up to 800 deg-c (1,470°F)
|API598, Tight Shut Off
|API608, ASME B16.5, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.10, MSS SP-72, ISO5211, ISO5752, API 6D
Qublock Trunnion Ball Valves meet the special requirement of our customers based on accurate data, extensive experience, excellent technical know-how, and superior precision machining.
Wide range of special materials such as titanium, hastelloy, inconel, incolloy, duplex, model, and zirconium is selected in accordance with customer needs. Selecting and bleanding of materials, handling of the machine, and assembling parts are key processes for obtaining a complete product.
- Low Emission
- Stem sealing certified by ISO 15848, low fugitive emission design. With this special structure, the valve has low friction, thereby providing stabilized sealing performance for a long cycle life.
- Tight Shut-Off Performance
- Soft-seated and metal-seated Qublock ball valves exhibit a tight shut-off sealing performance. This is the result of trustable engineering data and excellent production control.
- Scraping Seat Design
- The self-cleaning system removes adhesive media whenever the valve is cycled. It prevents residue from building up on the ball surface. Further, the hardness of the coatings and the special edge treatment of the seats help protect against erosion and corrosion.
- Solid Resistance through Hard Facing
- The combination of Ball and Seat is the most critical part of a valve; thus, Qublock provides solutions on the basis of past experience, operation cycle, and compatibility with the base material as well as fluid conditions.