Continuous improvement and innovation in the engineering department has since long contributed to the development of high-quality Qublock ball valves this has led to stable and safe plant operations.
|Class150 - 2500, JIS10K - 63K
|up to 800 deg-c (1,470°F)
|API598, Tight Shut Off
|API608, ASME B16.5, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.10, MSS SP-72, ISO5211, ISO5752, API 6D
QB-Series, Qublock Floating Ball Valves are designed to provide the perfect block solution for increasing in performance compared to previous isolation concepts, especially for processes with high temperature, pressure, corrosion and erosion conditions, and maintains zero leakages with a metal seat structure.
Qublock provides the floating ball valves of outstanding quality based on the know-how its engineers have gained through years of experience and study.
- Superfine Roundness Floating Ball
- The perfect spherical shape designed using the Q-LAP system creates a seal-lock environment and leads to a relatively long life. The superfine Qublock ball valves surface enhances the removal of particles on the surface, minimizes leakage, and extends product life. It also provides a high sealing performance, achieving a tight shut-off leakage rate. This can be achieved by Class VI API 598 with a metal-to-metal seat.
- Fugitive Emission Design - ISO15848
Increasing plants safety level is considered as one of important issue for plant management. Therefore, QB-Series meet order to reach the low emission level in accordance with ISO-15848.
Other packing options are able to be applied if specific packing options are required.
- Scraping Seat Design
- The self-cleaning system removes adhesive media whenever the valve is cycled. It prevents residue from building up on the ball surface. Further, the hardness of the coatings and the special edge treatment of the seats help protect against erosion and corrosion.
- Double Seal Structure
- The double seal structure is designed according to ISO 15848. All parts where emission is possible have two stages of sealing parts with soft and metal seals. This leads to intrinsic fire safety, which in turn increases the stability of the process valves.