Continuous improvement and innovation in the engineering department has since long contributed to the development of high-quality Qublock ball valves this has led to stable and safe plant operations.
|Class150 – 1500, JIS10K – 63K
|1” – 24” (25A – 600A)
|up to 800 deg-c (1,470 °F)
|API598, Tight Shut Off, Class VI
|API608, ASME B16.5, ASME B16.34,ASME B16.10, MSS SP-72, ISO5211, ISO5752, API 6D
Qublock V-Port ball valves provide an easy and cost-effective solution to many industrial flow needs. The control of the volume flow rate in a ball valve is very important when a ball valve is utilized in a piping system. It is difficult to linearly control the flow rate in a ball valve without using any external devices. V-ports are employed to achieve this purpose.
The V-Port ball valves are customized to meet various requirements, and Qublock technical advice is provided in order to achieve effective and stable operation.
- High-Pressure Range
- The basic design of the Qublock V-Port valve is metal-seated and trunnion ball type. It can cover the high pressure range up to 1500LB and supply various materials upon given process conditions. In case of high design pressure with lower shut off pressure, down rated trim parts can be applied.
- Smooth Flow Characteristics with No Cavity
- Qublock V-port valves have smooth flow characteristics. It is intermediate between linear and equal percentage. The smooth flow reduces the pressure loss during fluid control, such as slurry and high-viscosity service, because of the lack of cavities. Calculation sheets including a CV chart are supplied on request.
- Tight Shut-Off
- Qublock V-port valve has a metal seat, but also enables tight shut-off sealing performance. It is the result of trustable engineering data and excellent production control. In short, this valve meets controllability, tight sealing performance with the metal to metal structure at the same time.
- Wide Range Ability (100:1)
- The control valve range ability can be described as the ratio of the maximum controllable flow to the minimum controllable flow. The QV series is a full-bore type series when open and covers a wider flow rate than traditional narrow V-port balls. Moreover, the low flow rate can be controlled with a small opening degree of the ball at the beginning of the valve opening.