Qublock Technology’s products in cryogenic services are highly rated by customers due to its engineering expertise in relation to product reliability and performance. Qublock’s aftermarket services are also admired by customers because of our product knowledge and responsiveness.
|ASME Class 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, JIS 10 - 63K
|Double Offset, Triple Offset, Quadruple Offset, Flanged, Butt Welded
-196℃ with Liquefied Nitrogen
-104 ~ 0℃ Ethanol with Liquefied
-70 ~ 0℃ Ethanol with CO2 Dry Ice
|Stainless Steel A351, CF8M/CF3M
|API1609, ASMEB16.34, ASME B16.25, BS6364
|Manual Lever or Gear, Pneumatic, Electric or Hydraulic
- Extended Bonnet
- An extended bonnet composed of a sufficiently large gas column keeps the stem packing away from cryogenic fluids. Usually, supplied in a fabricated or cast condition with a minimum Length of 150mm, Qublock’s design capability provides a solution to the customer’s specific need.
- Friction Free Sealing (Triple offset, Quadruple offset)
- Qublock cryogenic butterfly valve with triple and quadruple offset designs uses a camming action, which reduces galling or scratching on the sealing surfaces between the disc and seat. This camming action also reduces the possibility of jamming between the sealing elements. Qublock cryogenic triple and quadruple offset butterfly valves minimize friction throughout the operation cycle.
- Fire Safe Design
- The fire safety design and metal seat design comply with the API 607 6th edition and ISO 10497. Qublock cryogenic ball and butterfly valves provide proven positive sealing performance after being fired.
- Higher Cv Values
- A butterfly valves’ Cv value varies according to the disc angle and valve design. The optimal disc geometry and cavity-free flow passage of Qublock butterfly valves provide minimum flow resistance and reduce the dead zone which lead to a high Cv value. Anti-Cavitation disc can be selected for using control application.
- BS 6364 Design & Testing
- Qublock cryogenic valves are designed to provide reliable performance under extremely server application. The valves are tested in accordance with BS 6364 standard and proven to possess rugged valve performance during the test. Other cryogenic designs and test standards are also applicable on request.